Monday, April 5, 2010

Songs that won't leave my head

Every once in a while a song enters my ears, floods my brain with utter delight, and never seems to want to leave. I am going to compile a list of these songs for the purpose of compiling a list. Lists can be fun especially when they entail songs because maybe just maybe one of these days I'll make a playlist of these songs and have an entire CD of songs that will get stuck in my head.

1. In Transit-Albert Hammond Jr.
2. Nothing Ever Happened-Deerhunter
3. Too Young-Phoenix
4. The Ballad of Raa- The Rural Alberta Advantage
5. 10 A.M. Automatic- The Black Keys
6. One Big Holiday- My Morning Jacket
7. The High Road- Broken Bells
8. Crown of Love- Arcade Fire
9. Dominos- The Big Pink
10. Heart Sweats- Japandroids
11.So Well- Benji Hughes
12. Four Winds-Bright Eyes
13. Hold Tight-Dave, Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mitch, and Titch
14. Politicians in My Eyes-Death
15. In Ear Park-Department of Eagles
16. Two Weeks-Grizzly Bear
17. Feel the Pain-Dinosaur Jr.
18. Kingdom of Rust-Doves
19. Shampoo-Elvis Perkins
20. Grim Reaper Blues- Entrance
21. Something in Common- Free Energy
22. Hands of Time- Groove Armada
23. Talk to Me, Dance with Me- Hot Hot Heat
24. Wide Eyes- The Local Natives
25. Impossible Germany- Wilco
26. Finding Out True Love is Blind- Louis XIV
27. Kim and Jessie- M83
28. Congratulations- MGMT
29.I'll Take Us Home- Matt and Kim
30.Excuses- The Morning Benders

Too much already.....

No comments:

Post a Comment